Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A yoke on 2 oxen makes 2 oxen better. By working together they can accomplish a task most efficiently & even enjoyably. I don't want to live my life alone & for just my purposes. I want to live my life for God's purposes and let him lead me where He wants as I'm yoked with him. I am made stronger and my burden becomes light. I do become burdened with what burdens God's heart but its so much more noble than what I would fret over on my own. God lets me play apart in carrying His burdens to be urged to act in His plan. That is noble & am a undeservedly willing & grateful. Lord, please grant me the ability to live up to what you have called me to. I can't do this alone.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:29-30

Lord God I want to concern myself with what concerns you & I want to see things through your eyes. Give me your prospective and Be Thou My Vision...oh Lord of my heart. Not be all else to me save that Thou art.

No comments:

Post a Comment