Saturday, September 12, 2009

GRACE

God blessed me today with encouragement from a little girl in the morning coffee shop-
8AM she was in her pink leotard all ready for ballet class when she came up to me on my small chair with my books spread across the table. "Hi!" she said. She was so cute...How old are you? I asked.
With a smile she told me she's three and will turn 4 in December.

After we talked for a while, she disclosed an incredible ambition. When she grows up, she wants "to be a superhero!" For her, the sky is obviously not the limit. Why do we limit ourselves and consider certain things impossible?? This little girl would never think it.

Our conversation may have been endless until the little girl's mother came around the corner...."Oh! Honey she's studying- let her do her work, come on. Come with me Honey. Tell her 'Good luck, do well.'" The little girl smiled with sparkling eyes and high blonde pig tails, "Good Luck!" she said. "Do well!" Then mom said, "Come on Grace. Let's go." So, she skipped up and made a perfect ballerina twirl out the door.

GRACE. Why am I in school here? Because of God's grace. How can I succeed here? Only by God's grace. God's Grace whispers to me: Good luck...do well. Then, God's grace enables me to live that out.

-----------------------
If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

2 comments: